As a Business Development Manager at OmniCX your primary role is to prospect for new clients by business conferences, business networking, cold calling, advertising or other sources of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan efficient strategy and pitches that will persuade potential clients to do business with the company.
You must develop a business bond with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will constantly improve the relationship. You are also responsible for retaining existing accounts by introducing new schemes and benefits to clients. Business Development Manager works with each level of management, marketing, and technical staff.
A BDM may regulate the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key element, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the path of new business coming into the company. This necessitates a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitor. The main duties of the Business Development Manager at OmniCX can be summarized as below:
What are we looking for?
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identify potential business deals by analyzing market strategies
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new investment with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Protects organization's integrity by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization prominence by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaise with management to identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific profitable business opportunities
- Lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and establish proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with in-house teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience in sales/business development
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
- Managerial communications skills and competitive intelligence
- Dispute resolution and negotiation skills